Local English Teacher for Kids and Teens/本地青少儿英语教师 （做五休二，五险）
Employer: EF Kids & Teens School Tangshan，China
payment: RMB: 6000-8000 per month
As an English Teacher at EF English First Kids & Teens, you will join our academic team together with international teachers to deliver high quality English lessons and academic services to our students from 3-18 years old.
The Teacher position is an essential and key position in EF schools. The responsibilities mainly include preparing and delivering lessons, administering and reporting students’ learning progress and coordinating with other functions to maintain effective relations.
– A dynamic, multicultural working environment in the world’s largest educational company
– Great career opportunities for enthusiastic self-starters within EF Professional English Schools and the EF Group
– Highly competitive salary plus commission
– Full social welfare and insurance plan
– Paid annual vacation and bonus
– Free English courses
– On-going career-related training
you will (Responsibilities):
– Prepare and carry out lessons as assigned by the Director of Studies
– Correct, record and administer the results of quizzes, tests, assessments and progress report for students
– Communicate students’ progress and action plans with parents via phone and parent-teacher meetings
– Assist in the placement testing and interviewing for new students enrollment
– Carry out academic events including demo lessons, parent academy and life clubs
– Attend teacher training presentations and workshops for own development
– Substitute for absent colleagues, perhaps at short notice, on or off-site
you have (Requirements):
– Hold a Bachelor Degree, plus a National Teacher Certificate or TEFL/CELTA certificate
– Major in English, English Education, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or relevant area
– Command excellent communicative skills in English with TEM8/IELTS7 or above
– Enjoy being with kids & teens and passionate about education and culture industry
– Have over 2 years ELT experience to kids & teens
– Must work on weekends
EF English First Kids & Teens is a leading company in the fast growing and promising ESL market of kids & teens. We provide first class quality of teaching and service to the customers and value people who are passionate about English education for children and skillful of doing their jobs.
EF stands for “Education First”. Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is now the world’s largest private educational organization. With a mission to break down barriers in language, culture and geography, EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. EF operates 400 schools and offices in over 50 countries with 34,000 employees. To date, “Education First” is more than our company name. It is our corporate passion.
EF is an equal opportunity employer. Join EF, we promise you a rewarding career where you can make a difference. To keep up with our worldwide growth, we are looking to hire more global entrepreneurs who want to drive business, break new ground, and see the world. If you think this could be you, then contact us (+86 0315 2830066) and send your cover letter and CV to “email@example.com” .